Follow by Email

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Eyez on Fashion


(Nadia Chanoine and Crystal Hanton getting ready for the fashion show)
"Modeling was not the best experience for the both of us but we made a choice and a decision. But in life we al have things to have a say about anything. Eyez on Fashion is a wonderful Company and their clothing and is amazing, but it is just not for me. One of my friends Shaquita Green was modeling for their company. I went to the show and saw her do her thing she was beautiful. I asked Shaquita how could i be apart of the show, she told me and I did it. A couple of days later I was apart of Eyez on Fashion. later on as time passed, the director was looking for a makeup artist/ hairstylist. I invited Nadia but went into doin modeling too for Plus Size. After that everything went down hill.LOL. It was a good experience though. I would not trade it for anything in the world."- C.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment